- Long-term holders are defined as long-term holders of Bitcoin for at least 155 days from December 7, 2022.
- There are currently 14.3 million bitcoins held by long-term holders, a record high.They Bought Relatively Near Cycle Bottoms and Already Held Through U.S. Bank Collapses
- A clear divergence began on April 12, with short-term holders offloading funds while long-term holders continued to accelerate purchases.
- Short-term holders currently hold about 2.7 million bitcoins, which is close to all-time lows.
- The supply of STH is currently in a significant long-term structure, usually occurring during bear market lows.
- CryptoSlate expects the supply of long-term holders and the supply that was last active over a year ago to continue to grow.
The article that the divergence between long-term and short-term holders could set a bullish squeeze first appeared on CryptoSlate.